LG Legacy Group, LLC is a fast growing, highly specialized tax and accounting advisory Certified Public Accounting firm located just outside of Philadelphia. We work with many business owners with varying issues and we pride ourselves on being their trusted advisors. At LG Legacy Group, we value meeting our client’s needs above all else. With a dedicated staff of CPAs, Enrolled Agents, highly-specialized Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors, and years of experience assisting high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, LG Legacy Group’s team is here to provide personalized and sophisticated tax and accounting services.
We are a firm that is client focused while highly valuing our team members and our local community. We have organically created a culture of professional excellence and attention to detail in an environment where individuals can grow and achieve their personal and professional goals. This has been done while recognizing our responsibility to give back in the community through encouraging volunteering activities by all LG Legacy Group employees and partners.
At LG Legacy Group, LLC, you will be exposed to tax procedures, consulting and tax return preparation which will involve independent tax research, tax planning, and the preparation of supporting work papers on various tax returns and projects. You will have an opportunity to work alongside Partners, Senior Managers, and peers as a member of the engagement team. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skill sets, be involved in office community activities, and build lasting relationships with members of the LG Legacy team. Your experience will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries
• Networking with your peers
• Giving back to the community through outreach activities
• Sharpening your leadership skills
Additional Job Responsibilities Include
• Identifying and resolving technical tax issues,
• Assisting in the preparation of tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships and Corporations.
• Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities.
• Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while also providing information to senior staff members.
• Identifying and carrying out other projects as assigned
• Collaboratively working with client team members.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Management and/or Economics.
• CPA or CPA Candidate required.
• 2-5+ years recent experience in public accounting.
• Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical aptitude and skill set.
• A willingness to learn and succeed in a dynamic environment.
• The willingness and ability to work additional hours during peak seasons, as needed.
• Must be client-service focused and career oriented.
• Excel, Word, CCH, BNA, and CCH Prosystem tax software is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about LG Legacy Group, LLC at www.lglegacygroup.com
It is LG Legacy Group’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.